I think I'm going to cry

daniedb

I think the last (pic) batch you made isn't a failure at ALL!! He sure is purdy (cute) LOL:laugh2:

explaining what I wrote above:embarasse : I've been on the computer too LONG as I just read your post again and thought you were saying all your batches weren't "working out" still, I skipped right over "LOOK WHAT I MADE!!". When I looked at the first pic I couldn't figure out what was wrong w/ it :confused:. So thinking all your batches were failures I commented on that special last batch :wink2: .

Thanks, MaryAnn! I tell you, that kid seems to sneak into every picture post I've done...I don't know what the deal is, I think there's some weird setting on my computer that makes it unable post any pictures without the child! :wink2:

And I'm just so happy I finally made some pretty lotion! I can't believe how creamy and nice it is, up until now, everything I've done, while it feels great and stays emulsified, I *finally* got a creamy, smooth AND great-feeling lotion!

This recipe is a bit greasy still, I'm going to have to find a happy medium, I used too much shea in this one, I'm going to have to cut it by about half to get a lighter lotion.

Anyhoooooo...thanks again, he *is* the best thing I ever made!

Hi D,

Well, well, well!

Hell, I think I may cry too! Those are two purdy things to be proud of.

Just a week or two ago you were ready to quit soy...'I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!'...sound familiar?

I'll bet you got that way with lotion, too. See what a little stick-to-it-ness can do.

What a lead in. When I saw the title and your name, my heart sank!! PHEW!

I am thrilled that you have achieved success! Way to go!!