Last Show Of The Year!!

HeavenScentU

I just finished up my last show of the year. There aren't anymore from now until Christmas and I am sad and having withdrawls. I am going to miss doing them... This past weekends show I did had only 1 candlemaker, me. I sold lots of rock candles, melts, warmers, pillars. I was happy about my sales this year after hearing so much doom and gloom on the news. I am resting today so I can start cleaning up my candle room for people that want to come by for last Christmas gifts. Normally these are guys that work with my DH and want to buy their moms, girlfriends, sisters, or wives candles and I offer free gift wrapping, because these guys buy my left over stock and I set out punch, cookies, and candies for them to nibble on. It is fun, especially if the kids come with them.

WOW, more power to ya girl! I did ONE open house, and I'm wiped out! I can't imagine feeling withdrawls or sad about not doing shows. LOL

Sounds like you'll have some great "last minute" sales with those guys though, so that should pull ya through. ;)

My last show was Dec 1st. I know what you mean about the withdrawals. Funny how I couldn't wait for the season to end.

I had a Christmas Market that is supposed to run thru Dec 24th that I pulled out of cause there was no heat in the building. A few of my candles were damaged so I dismantled my booth and left. So now no more craft shows or markets.:(

But I got a fundraiser out of it that I am doing now so I am hoping to sell off my year end stock.