Red Tea Soy Candle

maryann

Couldn't resist putting this FO in this container. Must admit for some reason this one took awhile to wick (kept trying too small a wick). This is my other FAVORITE FO, its from KY.... its so STRONG. When I was testing it in our bedroom the other night, I put it out around 1 am and could still smell it at 10am when I walked into the room!!

[ATTACH]2329[/ATTACH]

One of those things I tried to fix the wick by zapping it w/ the h. gun as it wasn't centered perfectly then ended up having it frost around the edges :undecided oh well.

I did put on the tea "tag" to take the tag off, trim the wick, and read the burning instructions that'll come w/ the candle for a LONG lasting burn.

post-119-139458383414_thumb.jpg

I LOVE it! It's so feminine & you got a GREAT pink. Good thinkin' w/ the tea bag tag. I like the white ring going around the interior. Is that the frosting? I've been reading in the veggie section what a nightmare frosting is, but don't know what it looks like.