keystone's pineapple upside down cake...

Sarah

...smells AWESOME.:D i get my best selling FO from them and decided to start doing some sampling (how it took me this long is beyond me lol). the customer service has been excellent (even with one small issue, they went above and beyond to fix it - fast too), and the pineapple upside down cake is one that i chose. i LOVE it and the throw is great too. the scent is exact too, it smells just like the real thing.

Funny you mention this one....I just found an old tester of this scent and burned it yesterday. It literally ovepowered all the other candles in our house, it was oustanding! Gonna have to order from Keystone, as I don't have any of the KH left.

J

...smells AWESOME.:D i get my best selling FO from them and decided to start doing some sampling (how it took me this long is beyond me lol). the customer service has been excellent (even with one small issue, they went above and beyond to fix it - fast too), and the pineapple upside down cake is one that i chose. i LOVE it and the throw is great too. the scent is exact too, it smells just like the real thing.

I have this one too! But, I have not poured it yet. I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the review. :)