Ikea soap dishes

mauimom

I just helped my daughter and son-in-law move to Davis, California and at the Ikea store there in Sac I found wooden soap dishes for 99 cents each. :yay: I bought 30 and brought them home. *faint* The wood is lovely and they work great. Can't order them on-line, tho. :( But, now she can keep me supplied! They look great all tied up with the soap and a big organza bow. santa chee

You can't buy them online though, see the upper right corner (on the web page).

I love those.

Vio, the closest Ikea to us is in Stoughton, Mass. I might be going down that way sometime in the next few weeks for Christmas shopping.

mauimom, do they have any other cool things at Ikea for soap or candles? I've never been to a store, but I have looked in their catalogue.

Well, they have all kinds of glasswear, of course. Lots of cheap, retro fabric for wrapings, etc. Bamboo stuff, and of course, lots of cooking wear that could be used for moulds, etc.

You can't buy them online though, see the upper right corner (on the web page).

I love those.

Vio, the closest Ikea to us is in Stoughton, Mass. I might be going down that way sometime in the next few weeks for Christmas shopping.

Would love to be in on that but so far, I haven't even done candles yet. Will try soap, but not anytime soon. Thank you though for thinking of me.

Yeah Ikea is a great store. They have like barrels and stock them full of little stuff, all over the store. Some of that stuff is dirt cheap and very useful too. They really need to put one up this way already. :(