How Much Is Too Much

That's a tough questions since every area's market is different. In my area, I think people would pay no more than $7 for an 8oz. mason. Providing it looked nice and smelled great :D . Other areas, though, you might be able to set it at $10 and people would think it's a great price.

My price on them are $9 and I haven't had anyone say my prices are too high. But like anything; price for your area. And make it worth your while, no use doing all that work if you aren't getting paid for your time and work. Ask me how I know. I kept telling myself you sure are some cheap labor.

I was thinking the same thing as far as cheap labor.:undecided I sell mine for $10 with no problems now. Now meaning, when I first started selling them some people thought "oh, wow $10"? Until they smelled them and seen how GREAT the wax burns. I don't have any problems at all selling them now and have been thinking of only selling this size. I was just wondering about other areas too. Thanks

Mine are $8.50 each or 2/$16.00

HOWEVER,,,,,, I have several northern stores that sell the heck out of these candles during tourist season. They charge $10.50 and $10.95 and people don't blink an eye.

Then again, it's a different market than craft or internet sales.

I sell my 8 oz. square mason jar candles for $10.50 ea. and the stores I carry them in sell them from $10.99-$15.99. I really think it falls down to what the market will bear. Soy is huge in my area. I was very hesistant when the stores marked them up but I don't set their retail prices.

Mine are $8.50 each or 2/$16.00

HOWEVER,,,,,, I have several northern stores that sell the heck out of these candles during tourist season. They charge $10.50 and $10.95 and people don't blink an eye.

Then again, it's a different market than craft or internet sales.

2/$16 is an excellant idea.:D Didn't think of that. Thanks