Anyone use fo's from the following co's

HEHMOM

Has anyone tried fo's from Brambleberry or Sweetcakes in candles. Just curious since they seem to be mostly into soaps,etc. type products. I have a chance to buy some fo's from someone who is getting out of the soap and candlemaking business. She told me they would work in candles. Just would like some expert advice from those of you that have been in the candlemaking for a while. Curious on scent throw, and I'd be using soy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

i have never tried them but love the way they have tested in more than one thing and say if it works or not. i am going to be trying Brambleberry next. go to there site they have there scents listed if it works in candles or cp.looks like some do some dont.they are high but would be worth it if they are better.sweetcakes seemed way to high to me.i will try Brambleberry but will be like a week before i will no if they are good or not.

Thanks for all the responses!:D On Brambleberry's website it says their soapmaking oils can be used for candlemaking. My only concern now is the flashpoint differences. Which I see someone has this posted on differenet thread also. So I looked that up on web also, seems to be only a concern with gel candles. Anyone agree, tried this, or know different. Feel free to chime in. Thanks much !! :wink2:

just received an order from Brambleberry, very professional, very quick shipping....great scents. I ordered Spearmint Eucalyptus, great scent, not overpowering like some eucalyptus and just a touch of spearmint. They sent me a small (1oz?) bottle of Melon Tea, and WOW! I love it, I keep taking the cap off and smelling it. :)

hth...