Candle Cappers?

These are them I'm guessing? http://secure.candlesupply.com/catalog_page_detail_keyword.cfm?queries_index=index5

If you could find a low and squat bowl, with the same diameter opening, you could fill it with potpourri and the capper would be decorative looking?

Make some kind of jar light, and you could project that image onto the ceiling if the bulb is bright enough, for a kid's bedroom.

No..LOL!

The pic won't come up...I wonder what these look like??? Candle Capper - Rust w/ Star Design ..the pic finally came up! I think these are what she's talking about .

Kimmeroo:)

Wow I don't know how the link I had posted, was bad like that!!!

Those cappers are pretty. If you sell candles, no one wants to buy them? They're supposed to make the candles burn better or something, aren't they?

They're supposed to make the candles burn better or something, aren't they?

I saw that too and was thinking exactly the opposite. That it would restrict air flow.

I think it would be cool to test that. I know candles are like cars, they all burn nice when you first take'em off the shelf. I just wonder, at what point do they actually improve the burn? And are there some containers which work better than others?

They are cute, but I imagine they would get more than a little hot to the touch. They would be great for tops for tins for warmers... help prevent spills; also would be nice for potpourri, etc.

OhMyo,I agree it would be interesting to test the "makes candles burn better" assertion... I can see possibilities for the candles burning more evenly, but no way around the star shaped burn scars on the fingers...:undecided

I personally use them and love them! To remove them I just use my wick timmer..grab it and lay on the containes lid untl it cools.Works for me...They aren't that pricey either..IMHO...The only jar that it didn't do so well was my 12oz.Mayo Jar I get from T.V.G....HTH!:wink2:

Kimmeroo:)