ecosoy adv. or 135

ecosoya advance in my opinion has a lot of issues. It doesnt adhere well at all to the glass, it takes a long time to cure and good luck finding a FO that does well in it.

CB135 is what I use now after I tried many to include the advance. Cure time is low depending on the FO. Like a candy cane one I did, I had it going within 12 hours cause the CT was strong and the HT was just was good.

I dont pour at a low temp where I know some that do but IMP I would go with the 135

The Advanced doesn't throw worth a damn except maybe for some mystery oils out there.

CB-135 has an OK throw. It may or may not frost when you pour it, depending on your technique and whatever. I found over the longer hual it's hard to get it to hold up well, so I might not give it high points for stability.

Both of them have a pretty decent burn. The Advanced is particularly easy to wick and of course it looks real nice for soy. Sadly, both of those qualities are pretty much wasted.

I have been pouring CB135 for 1 1/2 years and love it. I tried the GB464 for the heck of it a few months ago and am definitely staying with the CB135.

I get an excellent throw and have had no problems with wicking. Except like everyone else with those hard to wick containers like the status jars.

I have never understood why people say that CB135 does not throw.:undecided

I use anywhere from 7-8% FO. I never use and FO if I have to go over 8%. I also make sure they throw hot within 36 hours. Occasionally I will use an FO that takes a week+, but only if it just something I can not live without.

IMO wax choice is really something an individual needs to decide for themselves. Test a couple of waxes and see which one suits you best.

CB135 is the best. I have tried over 60 fragrances with this wax and every last one has thrown exceptionally well. The wax adheres to the glass container very well. My 16 oz. candles have scented up a room of over 2000 sq. ft. using cb 135.

CB Advance doesn't have a good scent throw and you get a lot of wet spots even when the jars are heated.

Good luck!

Jameel Nolan

http://stores.ebay.com/Kandle-Indulgence-Company