Scent tags?

Rae

Are you referring to hang tags? I make mine (print and cut) from cardstock.

Yes, I want a hang tag that you can add scent to so they will know what

they are buying. I have seen them on other candle sites. Can you add

scent to your tags?

TIA

Hi Rae - misunderstood your post about "scent". That would be a good idea, don't know how to do it though without wasting a lot of fo. If you put a drop or 2 on the tag it would leave a yellow spot that wouldn't be very pretty I think. Maybe spray it on? Don't know if it would last though. Bottom line - I don't know how:D

Hi Rae - misunderstood your post about "scent". That would be a good idea, don't know how to do it though without wasting a lot of fo. If you put a drop or 2 on the tag it would leave a yellow spot that wouldn't be very pretty I think. Maybe spray it on? Don't know if it would last though. Bottom line - I don't know how:D

Elaine, I just sent you a PM.

To get over the hurdle of shrinkwrapped candles, I've poked small holes near the wick and they'll be giving off their wonderful aroma in no time! ;) That's a neat idea with the scent tags though.. just not sure how you'd do it without some kind of markings from the oils. Post your experiences if you do try it please. :)

To get over the hurdle of shrinkwrapped candles, I've poked small holes near the wick and they'll be giving off their wonderful aroma in no time! ;) That's a neat idea with the scent tags though.. just not sure how you'd do it without some kind of markings from the oils. Post your experiences if you do try it please. :)

Thanks, Jadewicks,

That's a wonderful idea. I will try that. If I come up with anything else I will be glad to post it. Thanks again.