Where is the bubble bar recipe?

SOAPFREAK

If you put enough veg glycerine in them to roll them up and slice they won't get hard. been almost 24 sitting out and still soft. Maybe I can just put them in molds like bath bombs without having to add more veg glycerin and hope they pop out of mold. I love the rolls but they don't harden for me.

post-4714-139458489961_thumb.jpg

Made these tonight. The green ones in the back have sat for 24 hours and are still soft. Hoping the pink ones harden up. They are cranberry fig and the green ones in the back are ocean mist. I love how they feel and bubble but so disappointed I can't get them to harden like bath bombs. I suppose if I just packed them in molds instead of trying to roll them they might harden better and with less veg glycerin.

i put slsa in my bath bombs plus shea butter and oil and they are really nice. i just love the texture of the glycerin. there is a receip out there for coco something that works as a surfactant and bars are suppose to stay hard. I wrapped the ones i made with glycerin. they are spongy but at least don't fall apart if dropped lol

Guys I made a few of these sometime ago. I wrote down the recipe as it was something I kindda formulated on my own. I had the recipe written down on one of my witches brew books and I dunno where it is now. But it was Equal parts of Sodium bicarbonate and cream of tartar, SLSA a bit of soft oil, fragrance and water. I didn't even mold them i just shaped them with my hands into marshmallow shapes. These finish up very hard so those of you who want real hard bubble bar you might like this one. When ready to use just crumble it under the waterpost-11216-139458490117_thumb.jpgfor color I used mica but you could use liquid colors also.

Edited by Miadrianel Candles

Yeah I kinda thought about how I put together that sentence yesterday. It was equal parts of the tartaric acid and the baking soda. You know what the sad thing is!!! Yesterday I tried to make the whole thing again by heart and I ruined it!!!! Now I don't even know where I wrote the recipe and I'm screwed. Yesterday I used to much water and just made this stupid glop which you couldn't even shape....sucks. I do remember using up to %25 of the total powders in SLSA. But the key to get the shape right and the texture to work it is on the water.