Need A Few Good Valentine's Day Fo.....

HeavenScentU

I know. I am still trying to finish with all the Christmas orders and when I hear about Valentine's Day I can't even think that far, but I have to. Two stores are wanting a catalog and I had to say I don't have a catalog. I can probably come up with a flyer, but not until Dec. 26th so I am preparing myself.

Visit FOH for your valentine's needs lol!

She's got some great florals (sensuous black rose comes to mind ... just ignore the color black lol!), Wisteria is pretty darn good too and some chocolate FOs that are heavenly.

Now for Rose, I'm still partial to Peak's Rose Bouquet, but you could make a combo with some jasmine and get a good romantic bouquet or you could find it elsewhere already mixed ... just can't remember where I saw it.

Let's see, there is a black tea and rose out there, but it escapes me as to who has it now.

OH! TSR's ultraviolet is fabulous OOB (can't wait to do things with it when I've got some time.)

Ah yes, and go to Flicker's and get ya some Kai ... my God that's a gorgeous scent! I'm sure she has others too ... including a chocolate. I'm just stuck on the Kai.

Definately www.fragranceoilheaven.com for some awesome Valentine scents ...

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Sweet and Sexy

Whispers of Love

Moonlight Path

Sensual Secrets

Also, www.mscoywax.com ...

Strawberry and Champagne

Love Spell

Sweet Pea & Me

Satin Sheets

Pink Sugar

Fresh Cut Roses

All of the above are great in 50/50 soy blend.

This one is sneaky. One year I had a big store. I had a lot of Christmas scents left in red. I took the label off and gave them a Valentine name. Sold all of them. No one ever knew they were Christmas candles. I thought that was cool. Be careful with chocolate mixed with anything. They just don't buy it. Red Hots is popular, I mix peppermint and buttercream. It is called Kisses, just do your own thing. People like stuff no one else has. :wink2: