Nashville Wraps....

Michi

Remember a couple of weeks ago I was talking about needing white bags?

Well, I ended up placing a huge order with Nashville Wraps-got all kinds of goodies for packaging etc.

Well, I ordered a big thing of glue dots, and this morning while looking at another site, I saw glue dots, and I thought, "hey, I ordered those from NW and I don't remember seeing them in the box!"

Sure enough, no glue dots! :( I really need these for gift baskets/sets I'm doing for my open house on the 1st! :(

Anywho, I called them just now and they said it shows that it was included, although no one double checked the order and signed off on my invoice.

Well, they were really good about it, and asked if I wanted them to credit my card or send out the product.

I still need them regardless if they'll be here in time for my open house, so I just had her reship them-she said she will try to make sure they go out today and they are coming via FedEx, so maybe maybe (crossing fingers) they'll get here on Monday, so I'll still have time to use them.

Otherwise I guess I'm gonna have loosey goosey gift sets! :( I don't think they sell them anywhere around here, dang it!

I just wanted to say I'm glad they made it right without a hassle. Not many businesses would these days.

WTG Nashville Wraps! :yay:

Not sure if you have a Michael's or other craft store close to you but they sell the glue dots! They have MANY different sizes and from removeable to super sticky! I have even seen then at Fred Meyers.. Just in case your in a pinch! :wink2: hth..

Sharon

I've used Nashville Wraps for many years. They are indeed a top notch supplier. Only once in 6 years did I have an order that wasn't correct. I received the wrong color bag, which was because someone marked the box with the wrong color. Upon notifying them they immediately sent out bags at their expense.

They're a great company to work with!!!

Not sure if you have a Michael's or other craft store close to you but they sell the glue dots! They have MANY different sizes and from removeable to super sticky! I have even seen then at Fred Meyers.. Just in case your in a pinch! :wink2: hth..

Sharon

I agree with Sharon, you'll be surprised how many glue dots are out there for scrap booking. I just looked at several types at Fred Meyer. Also, when I was in a pinch I'd just go get the double face foam tape they sell at any store to use. I'd just cut small pieces and it works just fine.

I like nashville wraps but the last time I used them I received 4 different packages because they were out of stock and it took over a month to receive my complete order. I was charged a shipping and handling fee each time and it was ridiculous. I also had a couple things that I ordered and didn't receive and they finally sent them, but I was charged the shipping and handling fees. I don't even remember how much I ended up finally paying but it wasn't worth it after it was said and done. I also had the same thing happen with a catalog company and it got very costly too. So next time I place an order I am calling it in to make sure they have it in stock and make sure it is just one item.