Technical data sheet for Naturewax C3

I've hunted high and low for this thing. I've searched the internet through Google, and can't find it on Cargill's site. I hunted it down info in the forum as well, and came across this post, http://www.candletech.com/forums/showpost.php?p=554688&postcount=39 , and it mentions there's one that exists.

Anyone have any idea where I can find it? I'm brand spanking new to candle making, and soy, and my local supplier has this wax, and I'm going to place an order really soon, and want to learn as much as I can about it.

I've looked for days, and can't seem to find the actual data sheet. :(

I think I got my technical data from the jarstore's (out of NY) website since that was the first supplier of c-3 I dealt with. HOWEVER, the Natural Artisan is closer to you (in NH) and I'm assuming that's who you're going to be placing an order with.

I can't for the life of me remember the woman's name that owns the business, but she is delightful to deal with and I'm sure if you called them... they would be more than helpful with the c-3.

I couldn't be more happy with their customer service.

Kim

Yes Laura is the person who I'm going to buy my wax from at Natural Artisan. I think I talked to her on the phone the other day. I wanted to know if they would ever carry GW444 since I thought that wax was best. After talking to her, I realized how naive I was in believing the old triple scented thing. If it was Laura, she was very nice to this naive gal, and helped me understand the true ratio thing, and now I'm going with C3.

I can't wait to place my order, but I know I'm still not quite ready yet. I don't want to walk in there and make a fool of myself, by asking anymore dopey questions. LOL I guess asking her about the data sheet isn't a dopey one though. Thanks for the advice.

I did find this info on JBN

http://www.justbynature.com/How-to-C-3-wax.html

The next thing I think I have to wonder to ask or not when I order my supplies, is what is the flash point of the candle use only FO's. From what I read, I wouldn't want to have a fragrance oil flash point that's lower than my wax's melt point, or it will just stink the house up while I make them, and my candles won't smell. That info isn't listed on the site, and I don't know if it's standard that all candle only fo's are all like a 200 degree flash point?

I just really, I don't want to be annoying. LOL :)

She did say all of their FO's for candles have been tested in soy, or they wouldn't even carry them, so I was happy to hear that, and she said I was wise to ask it. :)

I just feel very ashamed at asking about the triple scent thing. LOL Don't want to do something like that again.

What I do know is that if you stick around here... read, search and ask questions... you're going to get a wealth of information. Everyone here is helpful and very well informed.

I love dealing with Laura... I just wish they would carry more fo's.

Kim

OMG I'm so happy I found this place. You don't know how happy. I've been reading here every night all week for the most part. Studying things I think are important. Right now I'm reading about the coconut oil thing. What a thread. :)

I want to do this right. I am not going to order anything, unless I feel like I have some idea if it should be used or not.

The only things I have ordered so far and should get any day, is my candle making scale which I managed to get the good one for 27 dollars instead of the average price of 44 dollars. Lucked out and found a new one on Amazon. The one with the protective shield. And I got the digital thermometer with the probe, for 24 dollars and free shipping. I am going to be using that thing a lot, to watch temperatures. Oh and a dual temperature heat gun for 9.99 w/shipping 16. :)

My head really hurts with all I'm learning here. Really happy I found this place. :)

Vio I am clapping my hands:highfive: at all the research and reading that you are doing and that you are not ordering until you know for sure what you want....I admit I bought before I knew what I was doing:laugh2: not sure I still know what I am doing but having a ball getting there.