Supplier of small boxes?

bravo5

Anybody know a supplier for tiny little boxes? I am looking for little boxes for glass roll on bottles. Should be about 3.5" long x .75" - 1" square. I've been looking at the box suppliers that I know of and they don't have them that small.

Oh, little cardboard tubes would work too, if I can't find boxes.

Thanks!

I saw that someone had mentioned www.boxbliss.com. I went to their site and they have the cutest boxes for lip balm tubes, maybe those would work too. Unfortunately, they aren't taking any new customers until Jan 1, 2008. Bummer, because they have the cutest soap boxes I would love to get.

I know that doesn't help you now, but it's another supplier at least.

Carrie

Everyone once in a while, I've seen the clear acetate boxes in surplus at WSP. I bought a bunch of them, they work perfectly. I'd LOVE to order from www.boxcoop.com ~ but on such a small ticket item, it seems a bit cost prohibitive. I am thinking Box Bliss is kinda in the same boat. I moved away from boxes on these and lipbalms because they really were just getting tossed out and weren't worth the expense or hassle. I just use the shrinks on these now and little cloth bags if they are for gifts.

They do have all kinds of boxes at http://www.bayleysboxes.com/index.html - I order from there for custom favor boxes. The boxes are gorgeous!