What do you think of these bath bombs?

cybersix

Hi all, I'm trying to venturing in this new world! I found a recipe that worked well from the beginning. I bought a ornament plastic ball but in the shop there were only the biggest left. I think it's 70 or 80 mm diameter. These bombs are really big! How did they come out in your opinion? Maybe there is too much "stuff" in the middle.

I'm happy I was able to make them, now I hope they won't crumble. They seem really hard but they have to dry. Is it just a matter of a night or should I let them dry longer?

Any opinion is welcome

TIA

post-1267-139458437268_thumb.jpg

Thank you! They fizz wonderfully, I love them. The almond oil leaves the skin very soft, and instead of witch hazel I used aloe water, another idrating and soothing ingredient. This morning I checked them they are still balls LOL!!

I'm afraid they are too big, but I had a look at lush site and they make such size, and yes Lush is one of the few brands which sells in italy too.

These will be for a gift and once I clear if I can sell B&B maybe I'll put some for sale. The only problem is the price, retail once of these would be around $7-8..... Can I wrap them in cello, right?

Thanks everyone!

ps I love Mondo Balls Scented!

I dont want 2 sound stupid but how do u post your question to the board

please email me with information jones1851@sbcglobal.net

At the top of each forum is a button that says New Thread. It's all the way to the left of where the page numbers are. It looks the same as the Reply button. Not a stupid question at all. All boards are a little different. WELCOME!

Cyber, love your balls!

I'm afraid they are too big, but I had a look at lush site and they make such size, and yes Lush is one of the few brands which sells in italy too.

These will be for a gift and once I clear if I can sell B&B maybe I'll put some for sale. The only problem is the price, retail once of these would be around $7-8..... Can I wrap them in cello, right?

Thanks everyone!

ps I love Mondo Balls Scented!

I have one from Lush a friend brought me from England and it is Huge! I haven't used it yet but I have a small tub so I think I'll break it in quarters...lol it smells excellent!

I don't why you couldn't put them in a cello bag.

Can't help on pricing though...no idea...