Does anyone know where I can find these tumblers...

• 3 months later...

This is an old thread but thought I would bump it up. I think these are a special order. The ones you pictured are the outside spray. I am interested in the inside spray ones. I have contacted them by email so will update once I hear.

[ATTACH]14986[/ATTACH]

post-3991-139458443624_thumb.jpg

I looked around at Anchor Hockings site and there are several things I like but I am in the same boat as you, where do I get them??? it got me thinking that we need a place that just supplies glassware. I know there is the jarstore and a few other places but I want somewhere that has every type of jar there is. I want a website that I can put in diameter and it bring up every jar that size...I guess I should just keep wishing.

OK, I see them on the Anchor Hocking website. So does anyone know, since they're listed under Commercial products, do I have to be a company before I can order them? (Ie: I haven't formed my company yet)

I think all you need is a CC to order. There is a 25 case minimum for their reg line. They deliver by freight truck so you need a large place for them to delivery.

I am not sure about the minimum on the colored tumblers since they are special order. Hopefully I will know by Monday.