Aztec ?

I am going to be within a 30 min drive to aztec next week, how are their products and should I take the time to go there since I am so close, If so what would you buy in their fos:confused: they are higher than where I have been buying but I would make up for it on the shipping and then some ,GOING TO THE SMOKEYS FOR THE BIG GIFT EXPOS:whoohoo: ,and staying 3 nights I am so excited as I haven't been anywhere in ages :bliss: and it is for business. in the SMOKEYS my favorite place:yay:

Absolutely go to Aztec! I use some of their fragrances, and like anywhere else, some aren't so great, but on an overall, they have some GREAT throwing fragrances. Once you get there, you will want to shop, shop, shop!

I just returned from a trip to Tennessee visiting a friend and went to the Smokey's for the first time. Just loved it! Stopped at Aztec too!

Suggestions:

Birthday Cake

Oak Moss

Lemon Eucalyptus

Cucumber Melon

Sandalwood

Kumquat

Oatmeal & Honey

Moonlight Path

Pina Colada

Pink

Starbuck's Coffee

Hope this helps some!

Thanks Realmarcha ,I think I will print the suggestions off and take them with me then I will have and idea what I want they have my wax too:yay: Glad you enjoined your trip I live close enough it could be a day trip almost but I want to have time to shop and relax, Hope you went to Cades Cove when you where there I just Love going there .

See if you can swing through Johnson City/Jonesborough too- then you'll be at Tennessee Candle Supplies!

I get containers from Aztec- they have the GREAT prices on candle tins. They also have my wax. BUT if you don't have your business paperwork with you (tax exempt reseller), you'll get slammed with taxes... and then there's the famous "handling fees". But like I said, the tins are an awesome price!

-Kristi

Glad you went to Cades Cove it is awesome :yay: ,I might go to Joneboro too ,I have been there eons ago back before I even thought of making candles,I have never bought from ;) Tennessee either but I don't know how much dh is going to put up with plus he has a hard time getting around as he has had Parkinson's for 16 years but I will take a wheel chair if I have to help him ,I can't wait Stella wish I could take you with me , live about 40 miles west of Chattanooga so I can drive there and back in a day but then I don't have time to shop better have that tax # as I am going to the big gift expo in Gatlinburg:yay: knowing me I could do something stupid like leave it in the wrong car:laugh2: :laugh2: mama I've never tried tins now I can blame it on you since I've been thinking about it .Thanks Ladies any and all sugg are welcome

OMG! I live about 15 mins from Tennessee Candle Supplies, and about 1 1/2 hrs from Aztec, although I haven't used them yet. I have been pondering doing so. I have always used Tennessee Candle Supplies...no shipping! I live in Elizabethton, about 20 mins from the NC border(Roan Mtn., Beech Mountain, Sugar Mountain, Asheville) at Beck Mountain Corn Maze, a wonderful place to visit with your family! I love living in Tennessee!

OMG! I live about 15 mins from Tennessee Candle Supplies, and about 1 1/2 hrs from Aztec, although I haven't used them yet. I have been pondering doing so. I have always used Tennessee Candle Supplies...no shipping! I live in Elizabethton, about 20 mins from the NC border(Roan Mtn., Beech Mountain, Sugar Mountain, Asheville) at Beck Mountain Corn Maze, a wonderful place to visit with your family! I love living in Tennessee!
Tennessee has got to be the greatest place in the world and I really love the area you are in im 40 miles from Chatt town