Need white twist handle bags.....

Michi

I know a few places to buy these, but you have to buy in such huge quantities, and I don't need that many, and I want two different sizes.

Anyone know where there is a smaller limit on these bags?

I need the cub size and the next size up (can't remember-Debbie maybe?).

Oh, and I know they have them at Walmart but dang they are pricey for just a few bags.

Thanks for all the replies! :)

For some reason I thought I had checked Nashville wraps before and that they only sold in larger quantities-now I'm thinking (after looking at the site again) is that I just got so overjoyed with all the goodies they offer that I'd like to be able to buy, that I just click off before noticing the plain white bags! ROFLMO :D

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to get my logo printed on their merchandise bags-oooooh someday!

Thanks for the heads up on the Dollar store, but I need at least 25 of two sizes and at $1 for two, just doesn't seem cost effective. ;)

It seems papermart actually has the best prices for the smaller quantities (forgot about them also for some reason) and they are here in CA. I just hate that they charge a $5 service fee for each order. :rolleyes:

Decisions Decisions!

God I had boxes of these in frosted and sold them in the classies a while back, cheap.

I bought them from Papermart or Uline, can't remember exactly where.

When did they start with a 5.00 service fee? That totally sucks!

Did you check Uline? They have some good prices on items and super fast, cheap shipping.

These are the bags I use for the girls at work and parties.

They are not super-cheesy looking either, and the price is right.

http://www.uline.com/Browse_Listing_5556.asp?desc=Merchandise+Bags

Ahh, Michi! I wish I would've seen this earlier. I have half a case of the cub(?) size that I don't use hardly ever. I could've sent you some. Oh well, let me know next time you need something...I probably have it! LOL

Good luck with your open house!

Ahh, Michi! I wish I would've seen this earlier. I have half a case of the cub(?) size that I don't use hardly ever. I could've sent you some. Oh well, let me know next time you need something...I probably have it! LOL

Good luck with your open house!

Aww Trish that's ok. I seriously didn't even think to ask if anyone had any they didn't want.

Besides, I think I've bugged you enough. LOL :)

Thanks for the well wishes.

I've got about 20 days until D-Day and a million and one things to do! Not to mention the fact that every time I think about doing it I freak out! LOL