Two New Soaps - Both CPHP

naninkansas

Yesterday I made 2 batches of CPHP, first Lavender and then Oatmeal, Milk and Honey with goat's milk. This is the second time doing crockpot soap and I think it's my favorite way so far. I had trouble getting the coloring right in the lavender. I mixed the powdered color (ultramarine) in olive oil and then added it to some soap I removed right before pouring into the molds. I still ended up with some specks but I can live with that.

I washed my hands with a scrap of the goat's milk and it was heavenly! I can only imagine how good it will be after it cures!:yay:

post-8516-13945843675_thumb.jpg

Thank you all so much. I really like a simple and natural look and think I'm going to strive for that. I'm having so much fun with this and I have to say that my family is loving it as well. I make soap and my kids come and steal it and take it home. They know that it has to cure, but they like to set it out at their own homes just so they can enjoy the smell. They're going bonkers over the lavender.