Good botanicles anyone

soycool

I need a break from bakery and someone suggested doing botanicles. I see Peak has some Sage and Lemongrass and cedar to name a few. I still am going to test some berreries but any botanicle suggestions would be appreciated.

Still lovin BNB

Natalie

Peak's lemongrass is very nice. They sent me a sample of their Blackberry sage that smelled wonderful, I just didn't get a chance to pour it yet. We are going to use their Botanical Orchard and Nectar is our spring line. And their Eucalyptus leaf is nice and very strong.

This weekend I poured Natural Artisan's "homegrown watercress" and it is very nice, very green and fresh smelling (strong too, I poured at 1 oz per pound 4625, and I might go down next time).

My other favorite botanical is "wasabi" from Brambleberry. VERY green and VERY lively. I have CP'ed it and put it in wax (4625), both at 1 oz per pound, and I think I like the soap better, but it is a super strong nice candle too.