Triple Diple Sugar Scrub for Addicts :)

maryann

You can actually get these types of stackable jars at Hobby Lobby, Michaels or JoAnn's. I have been using them since the spring. It has been a while since I bought them because I bought alot of them for beading last fall. I don't think they were $2.00 for the biggest size like this (if that). You can also buy the stackable "beaders" jars that can be found at walmart or the dollar tree. Here is what one from JoAnn's looks like: http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat2119&PRODID=prd3039

I have 3 different sizes. My smallest size is my "sampler pack" then I have 2 other bigger sizes for whatever combination I want in my products.

Jami do you know what they're made of - that makes a difference. The jar I have pictured above has some neat features that the one you show doesn't- like a space between the top and the first jar to put extra goodies in and pull tab shives between each jar to keep the product in its place and more sanitary.