Container Question

AngelaVA

I was using the Ball Elite Platinum jars for my wickless candles. i got them at Wal-Mart and now they are no longer available :mad: . So I need some recommendations for another wickless container. I was thinking of using the 8 oz tins, but not sure of the best place to buy them. Any suggestions for where to buy the tins or for another type of wickless container would be great! TIA. :D

Thanks! I think I will try to go with the tins. Glad to know that the 8 oz works well. I saw that Specialty bottle has tins. They have an 8 oz Flat Tin which is 4 inches wide. I think this would fit on my warmers and was wondering if anyone has used the flat tins or do you all use the regular deep tins?

I saw on some candle site , that has wickless candles and they have theirs in the 8 or 10 oz apothecary jar and they looked pretty, i have one here i had bought , and it is just about the exact same size wide as the ball elite jar. fixs good on the warmers from walmart too, if mine sells welll this might be what i go with, i tried a 3'round jj on by warmer and it was to small .