What do you guys think of this logo?

I'm glad you guys like :D ... I normally design logos for more "professional" service companies so I wanted to make sure I hadn't made it to "cold and corporate" as they say. Now I can get started on my website. In repsonse to someone on here, gotta look back and see who.. I'm not from Nebraska, I'm from North Carolina. :D

THANKS! for the feedback, I'm always my worst critic.

I'm glad you guys like :D ... I normally design logos for more "professional" service companies so I wanted to make sure I hadn't made it to "cold and corporate" as they say. Now I can get started on my website. In repsonse to someone on here, gotta look back and see who.. I'm not from Nebraska, I'm from North Carolina. :D

THANKS! for the feedback, I'm always my worst critic.

That was me lol..I sometimes forget that Sandhill is a NC name too LOL.

Oh wow, so Nebraska has a Sandhills area too? too funny, like every town in AMerica has a Church Street.

Wierd isn't it? I grew up thinking the Nebraska Sandhills were like exclusively ours..no one else had them, would ever have them.,.I was shocked when I crawled away from my sheltered existance here for some years to find that there were LOTS of things like that in my little world! I may be regressing, however, since the first and ONLY thing I thought of when I saw your label was good ol HOME! ;)