very best shea???

kidsngarden

I have been buying all my oils at MMS- now because of volume I wanted to switch to Soaper's choice. the only thing I didn't buy at MMS any more was refined Shea as thiers is so HARD. I've been buying Brambleberry's and I really love it. They are an hour away from me, but thier prices aren't that great, even if you buy a lot.

On a different thread someone said that soaper's choice refined shea was really grainy which bums be out because I would love to get my oils from all one place.

So the question is who sells refined shea in bulk that is really nice shea like BB and a good price like Soaper's choice? Or are any of you buying from soaper's choice and liking the refined shea? I would hate to buy a ton of shea from them and HATE it!

Bethany

Love to hear your opinions!

You are SO lucky to live so close to a major supplier! Maybe I'm splitting hairs, here, but don't forget to factor in your roundtrip mileage for this 2 hour (total time) drive. 48.5 a mile is the rate currently allowed by the IRS. But I would probably also make the drive, because I want my stuff NOW -- not 5-7 days from now :)

Well I am buying massive stuff at BB now because after doing a bunch of research it just pays to go there and get it. My shipping for a slightly larger order ($250 worth of oils at BB and cash and carry) from soapers choice was $140!!!! No way! I'll pay for the gas to drive to BB, thanks!

Bethany

Texas Natural Supply!!! THE BEST shea. IMO.... :)

Texas Natural Supply

I absolutely agree!!! I even told a couple other gals about it. They bought it and said they can't believe the texture. They LOVED it too!! I think it has made all the difference in my products. I tried several other things from there and they were all great.

Thanks for posting this supplier creative. I will be buying my supplies there from now on!!

Shea quality/preference is so vast.

Here is my opinion. :)

Ultra Refined: Biochemica [lip balm, luxury products]

Refined: Oils By Nature [universal, this shea is affordable and fabulous]

Unrefined: Agbanga Karite [the natural shea, great healing properties]

The absolute worst?

Bamboula Ltd. Yes, it's cheap, and natural.

But the quality is substandard, and the texture/scent is disguisting.

Compared to any of the three above, it doesn't exist.