What can I add to this wax to use it????PLEASE HELP!

Wax was ordered from C & S by mistake what can I add to be able to use it for containers and/or tarts?And How much of ? do I add?? I have 50 lbs of this wax and all I do is containers and tarts.This is what the company states about the wax on the wax information.It is a 130 MP,ParaffinManufacturer - Japan Containers,votives,tartsTransulecent ShinyHigh quality straight paraffin so it is semi transculent and mottles nicely without additives.Holds more fragrance than the 125 MP.It blends nicely with most additives so you can achieve different looks.Releases from containers so its good for refills.160 degrees for mottling,180 if additives are used.Maximum scent .75 oz. per lb.Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

It just says 130 MP Container/Votive ParaffinDescription: Perfect for votives and all types of container candles. It is a high quality straight parafin so it is semi-translucent and mottles nicely without additives. It blends nicely with most additives so that you can acheive different looks.Type: ParaffinMeltpoint: 130 MPPrimary Use: Container candles and votivesPackaging: 10-11 lb. slabsWick Suggestion: Zinc core, cotton core or Heinz corelessRecommended Pouring Temperature: 180-190 degreesInstructions for Use: Heat wax to 200 degrees. Add scent and color and let wax cool down to 180 degrees. Wax will give a smooth looking effect when adding the additives and without additives you will get the mottled effect in the candles.

What additives? I tried using it without FO and using only color It has a big shine to it and its really oily.Didnt want to add FO because my friend had tried using it and brought her tart over in a zip lock bag the tart was white again and all of the color and FO was liquified standing in the bottom of the bag.So I was trying to see what it would do about holding color.

Add about 1 or 1 1/2 teaspoons of Vybar 260 per pound of wax. That should let you make tarts with about 1 oz fragrance per pound.

If you click on Basic Instructions over on the left you can use the same formula and follow the instructions for making votive or container candles. The wax won't stick to the glass much in a jar but it will work if you choose a relatively narrow container like a jelly jar. Keep it to 2 3/4 inches across max.

Have fun.