Snowman Jars

I bought one snowman jar last year at a local store, and I for the life of me can't remember where I got it. :undecided I would rather buy them local than have to pay shipping. Does anyone know who usually carries this? I was in Micheal's the other day and I did not see them there. I have not been to Walmart in awhile. Does Walmart usually carry them? I guess I could call around. Has anyone purchased these this year from a local store? I already know which stores online that carries them. Thanks. :)

I bought snowmen and santa clauses last year from Dollar General - was that where you got them?

Thanks. I will check our dollar stores. I know for sure that is not where I got it, but they may have it. I hardly ever walked into a dollar store until a few months ago. lol I will check them out this week. :)

My Michael's carries them, and when I asked last weekend about them, they told me they would be in the store in about 2 weeks.:smiley2:

Hi Jean,

Thanks Jean. It may have been Michaels. Maybe ours will get them around the same time. It may also have been Walmart. I will keep my eyes open. :)