"Supplier by State site" UPDATED!!

blazerina

I figured this is the best place to post this since many of our crafts are represented in the supplier by state sticky in the General Candle Making thread.

I looked at this site when I was brand new and only found two suppliers near me and one is not so great and the other was a very limited and specific product supplier. The site it's self was plain and -well- boring, lol.

But now...ommigoodness ommigosh I'm sooo happy. I went there again 'just to see' what might be new and WOW. The site is updated (not sure since when exactly)and it's very inviting and user friendly. There were half a dozen or more suppliers located for my lil western (but not Cali) neck of the woods, lol. For instance, CandleSoylutions has recently relocated from OK to MY TOWN! And I had no clue! And the best part... they let you pick up from the warehouse!!! I just can't tell you what that means to a cheap-wad like me! I'll even learn to like and maybe love soy wax, just to be able to pick it up!

I've been thoroughly checking out all these sites and I'm just so thrilled!

It's a small thing in the scheme of life, lol... but have i mentioned how happy I am?:D

So- moral of the long-winded-as-usual post is: if you haven't been there lately... CHECK IT OUT!

My state does not have a supplier, and dang it, if I had the money I'd become one. I've got quite a bit of acreage to construct a building / small warehouse but no funds to do it. Nothing the rest of you haven't also thought about though. :grin2:

Oregon, I believe.

I had a very interesting email conversation with that guy. Very different...

Lmboo... yep. You got that right... Eugene Oregon (about 2hrs from Portland)... also known as hippieville. Maybe he moved here to fit in, lol. :wink2:

Lmboo... yep. You got that right... Eugene Oregon (about 2hrs from Portland)... also known as hippieville. Maybe he moved here to fit in, lol. :wink2:

He is definately an odd Duck. That might explain the reason he moved to Oregon...LOL

:grin2: I gotta say though- be that as it may, lol... I feel the need to add that at least from my limited exposure he seems very involved, very responsive and seems to care a lot about his business. IF it is the same person- he's very responsive and active on their EZboard and elsewhere. I totally plan on doing a lot of business with them and I'll just have to see for myself, lol.

(but-- does a reference from a strange person about a supposed strange person count for anything even? ;) I've never been known to be 'normal' so i'm sure we will get a long fine!) I will definitely post my experience if it helps anyone.