Scent Name Suggestion Please.. HELP

candlesbyMe

Ok.. I have a blend of scents that I need a name for and I need some suggestions please..

They are: :drool: yummy sounding to me anyways~

Sugar cookie

Hershey's Chocolate

Toasted Marshmellow

my little girl wanted to call it Smore's but to me that needed Graham cracker Crust instead of sugar cookie (I dont have graham cracker FO) :D so now Im at a loss..

the brain is not in a function mode right now in creativity~:wink2:

Thanks in advance~

Jenni

I was thinking something like "Waiting for Santa". The idea of Hot Cocoa with marshmallows and Sugar cookies sitting by the fireplace is a pretty Christmas Eve-type combo. Or "Winter Warm-up", sounds like a good snack after a day of sledding and snowball fights...

After the holidays, Moon Pie gets my vote!

Don't Moon Pies have a chocolate cookie inside as opposed to a sugar cookie? I'm trying to remember last time I had one. Seemed to me it was chocolate. But I like the name if it smells true to that name. I find if you use a name that doesn't convey the exact smell or close to it it confuses the customer and they tend not to buy it.

Moonpie here have Chocolate outside marshmallow / cookie inside but I talked to Brittany (my little one) and she loved the Smookers idea.. but after holidays I am going with Moonpie~haha.. just not going to tell her it changed on it..I am putting it in a Coffee Mug for HER 1st grade teacher for Christmas gift from her so it will be something that she will HELP Mommy make and send give for a gift and we are also going to Dip some of the HUGE pinecones in wax and FO for gifts this year as "little people" dont make much money and that was their idea to do and they picked the best ones up out of my parents yard to dip.. thought was a kewl idea :)