Source for Canned GM

I've been wanting to do a few experiments with canned milk soaps. :drool:

I can get powdered GM online, but I really want to get a few cans of goatsmilk. I know it is available in the Midwest at the grocery store. Does anyone have a source online that carries it? TIA.

They carry it fresh and powdered in stores here. I'll look for canned for you.

e

I've been wanting to do a few experiments with canned milk soaps. :drool:

I can get powdered GM online, but I really want to get a few cans of goatsmilk. I know it is available in the Midwest at the grocery store. Does anyone have a source online that carries it? TIA.

Let me know if I can help.. I'd be happy to go get you whatever you need and send it to ya MA.

yup, SUPER wALLY wORLDS CARRY meyenberg CANNED gm IN THE CANNED MILK AREA. My LOCAL sUPER wALLY wORLD IS CARRYING A QUART OF FRESH meyenburg GOAT MILK. I'm LUCKY TO GET FRESH OFF THE FARM GOAT MILK IN TRADE FOR SOAP...CAN'T BEAT THAT.

Ooops, just noticed the all caps, my bad!:embarasse

Paul....:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
The local Tops Markets have it also........in the section with the evaporated milks. :cool2:

You all rock, thank you.

Chris~ I never saw your post. Well, let me tell you a funny. :laugh2:

I'm wandering around Tops today, and in the ethnic food aisle, I find canned Meyenberg goats milk, completely on accident. Unbelievable.. HA HA!!

They also had buttermilk milk powder. Bonus!

Now, on this goats milk, how much is it at other stores? This was 4.59 a can for 12 oz. Not that I am complaining, no shipping charges. But if I can get it cheaper elsewhere, I'll do that instead.

They also sell Goya canned coconut milk, without the guar gum- for 1.39!

I need to go shopping for soap supplies locally more often. LOL!!

My next adventure is going to be in the Super Walmart by Kimberly.

I want to see if they have fresh goats milk. This store for some reason, has all the things that the one in Depew doesn't ever have in stock.

MA....I want to say it's $3 something here for the canned goat's milk....like $3.59. I'll check tomorrow when I'm at the store. I can get the canned coconut milk by Goya for about the same price.....I haven't looked at it to see if it has guar gum though.

Not sure if that helped or not....:tiptoe:

Thanks Angel!

I'll blame it on logistics. Kim came down here to visit and wanted to buy a flat screen TV she saw at Walmart, on sale. The other TV's in Niagara Falls, were at least 20-50 dollars higher than in Buffalo and where she lives. All of these are Walmart stores, go figure! Oh well, what can we do. Besides pay ridiculous taxes, high electric bills (do they not see the Falls?) and high water bills. All consumables here seem to be higher than the average.

Enough whining. LMAO! :rolleyes2

They wonder why people move to other states? Hmmm.

It's not always JUST the winters up here.

• 1 month later...

I had to bump this up, since I was at Kims house and we went shopping.

Low and behold, freakin' canned goats milk- the same brand I found here, was at her super Walmart for 2.38. I about passed out on the floor. LOL!!

My dilemma has been solved.

I thought I'd share if anyone lives near the PA border, or downstate NY- they have canned goats milk, el cheapo. :tongue2: