Wickless Candles

lu244la

I found a new website that sells just wickless candles, warmers and refresher oils. When I saw that I was wondering why you would buy a refresher oil, I scrolled down the page and found my answer.

"Our 0.5 oz bottles of refresher oils are wonderful to use with your wickless candles or on potpourri.

As the scent of your wickless candle starts to fade, turn off the warmer, add several drops of refresher oil to your melted candle, put the lid back on once the tin has cooled down, and let the candle cure for 3-4 days. This will bring your candle back to life again! Once this bottle of oil is gone, throw away both oil and candle."

I have a question, since I don't make wickless candles, can you do that, and does that work?

That is common with a lot of wickless candle sites.

Now the question is do I think it is a good idea NO your wax only hold so much oil the scent fades the the oil remains behind. Adding more oil just increases the chances of fire.

Others here will have varying opinions this is just mine.

That is common with a lot of wickless candle sites.

Now the question is do I think it is a good idea NO your wax only hold so much oil the scent fades the the oil remains behind. Adding more oil just increases the chances of fire.

Others here will have varying opinions this is just mine.

I would have to agree with you, if wax can only hold so much, it doesnt seem like a great idea.

I don't sell candles, but have been making wickless for some time. My family and friends all have refresher oils for their wickless from me. What I tell them is when you turn it off and it hardens if you see ANY oil on top, don't use it anymore, simply throw it away and start with a fresh candle. We usually can refresh 2-3 times before throwing it away, which makes these wickless last over 3 months the way we use them. I don't think I'd trust a customer to listen to this, but if your thinking for yourself I don't see why not.