Need must haves from TN candle supply

dirtybirdsoaps

Can't help ya... just placed my first order too the other day. I know for a FACT that the Apple Mango Tango smells DELISH, I got some votives in this scent in one of the swaps I was in. :drool: I just had to have it, for soaping of course. :D

I am placing my first order with them, and need to get some of there MUST HAVES :grin2: any advice would be appreciated......oh and Im using 100% soy.

Thanks

Butterscotch brownies will make people think you baked all day, sure fooled MY family lol

Some I have tried in both soy and 4630 and were great for me were

Amish Harvest

Strawberry Cheesecake

Bamboo Lily

This Old House

Apple Cinnamon

Gingerbread Applesauce

Christmas Splendor

This Old House

Amish Harvest

Harvest Spice

Cranberry Cobbler

Pumpkin Pie Spice

Pumpkin Souffle

Butterscotch Brulee

Lemon Cheesecake

Raspberry Peach Magnolia (I can never get the name right on this one)

Love Spell

Cinnamon Frosting and Cinnamon Bread Pudding smell incredible OOB but there was no throw in GB415 for me.

Also if you use CD's they have the best price and quality in my opinion.

HTH

I just got the Spiced Apples and Peaches in yesterday and I cannot quit smelling it. I got it on a whim, thinking it might be too similar to my other spicy fruit smells, but it is just different enough to possibly fit in my line. I want to try and hurry and get it tested to see how it will sell. As others have said, this old house is awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got in Spicy Apples and Peaches and Amish Harvest from TCS and they're both GREAT! The Spicy Apples and Peaches reminds me of a fresh spiced apple/peach butter- not too baked smelling. Amish Harvest smells like a strong bread pudding to me... wonderful smell!!!

I ordered these to go along with This Old House that I had to reorder (demanded by SEVERAL people that they MUST have more). That one is awesome as always!

-Kristi