Strange Customer, or maybe not

DeJae

I have a customer that buys my candles and says that she can't use soap for some reason. When she washes with soap after she is dries herself off, her body has a terrible odor to it.

She said she has never tried a handmade bar of soap. BUt she wanted to know if I knew what this happens to her? And if I make a bar of soap that would help this not happen. Has anyone ever heard of this or know an answer?

I share my soaps from swaps with my sister. She gets half, I get half. Unless I love love love it of course, lol. Anyhoo, she has reported that a few of them left her smellin kind of rotten after wards. It has only been glycerine soaps though. But since we both use the same bar of soap and I don't notice it.. I either stink to high heaven or it's a personal chemical reaction. I HAVE noticed though that the weaker the scent is/ the milder the scent, the worse you smell afterward- so I think it's either the scent of the soap base/chemicals, oils etc- and or how they mix with you chemically.

I share my soaps from swaps with my sister. She gets half, I get half. Unless I love love love it of course, lol. Anyhoo, she has reported that a few of them left her smellin kind of rotten after wards. It has only been glycerine soaps though. But since we both use the same bar of soap and I don't notice it.. I either stink to high heaven or it's a personal chemical reaction. I HAVE noticed though that the weaker the scent is/ the milder the scent, the worse you smell afterward- so I think it's either the scent of the soap base/chemicals, oils etc- and or how they mix with you chemically.

That is exactly what she said, she smells rotten afterwards.

So she wants me to try and find a soap for her. I think maybe I will give her some small testers, as I do about 6 or 7 different recipes and see if one of those work. I don't make a castile, YET, but if the others don't work, I will make her one but she will have to wait along time to try it.

Thanks all for your feedback!