first try at GM CP

Brat

IMG_0663.jpg

The first batch kinda turned orange, second batch stayed nice and creamy! The color I tried to swirl didn't really come out very well, but that's ok. They're both in the freezer, hopefully I'll be able to avoid gel. I kept getting riced batches CPHP, so decided to try RTCP. Guess the first one was still too warm. Got my fingers crossed! The swirly one is scented Love Spell, and the orange one is Orange Caramel Crumble.

I did manage to get a CPHP batch tonite, I'll add a pic when I cut. It's dark brown!

Thanks for looking, and forgive the ugly liners!

Thanks!

Got 'em cut. Not very impressed... they're ok, but real crumbly. Maybe I waited too long to cut them, but geez, just woke up! The orange one started to gel. Oh well, think I'll give it another shot to see if the creamy white was a fluke or if I can repeat it. Then I'll figure out how to HP it and keep it white!

IMG_0672.jpg

They all look like something I'd want to use. I bet they're going to feel wonderful. That blue & white is really pretty, nice & creamy. And I want to take a bite out of those tan ones on top- I don't know if it's my monitor, but they look EXACTLY like the toffee brownies sold at a Starbucks by my office. :drool: