Mini Bread Loaves

LOL, thanks Portia, they are sort of mini, not full sized loaves of bread. The actually would fit in a five inch loaf tin however they are done in a mold. They are quite heavy.

These particular ones are for a country gift store however we do have an account with a local bakery too! I take part payment in all the real goodies they make then I don't have to bake, lol.

Wendy

Thanks! We use a straight pillar wax with an additive formula we created so we can raise the scent load somewhat as well as increase the melt point slightly. Works well for us.

These are done with powders, anything we do up in large quantities I like to use the powders, especially where deeper colours are concerned.

Thanks for asking.

Wendy

They look amazing- you definately did a wonderful job. My oldest son is licking his lips and stating that your candles are making him hungry. My middle son says that they look great and has a puzzled look on his face when I told him that they are candles.

Hi Donna, we make all our own molds, this one was done from an actual mini bread loaf.

Thanks for asking.

Wendy[/quote

That's what I figured. :) I'm a silicone mold junkie and haven't seen one anywhere. lol If you ever decide to get into selling molds, let me know!

Thanks,

Donna-Do