Strahl & Pitsch 487 crystalline container POLL

What is your scent throw experience using the S&P 487 crystalline container wax?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What is your scent throw experience using the S&P 487 crystalline container wax?

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Fair
    • Forget it!

OK! I have read the posts on this wax and thought I would do a poll. For those of you who use it, or have tested it, what is your opinion on the scent throw! When answering, please include your fragrance percentage. Please help a fellow candlemaker who is totally fed up with soy, and needs to make a container wax decision like yesterday!

It's been awhile since we tested this wax...but from what I remember we scented at 5 or 6 percent and got an excellent scent throw. The wax burned well and cleaned the edges of the container. My only issue is that I prefer the creamy look as opposed to the crystalline look. I do think that Strahl and Pitsch has the best veggie wax on the market. :smiley2:

I got a sample of it back in April and I tested a couple fo's with it. The ones I tested were known "good throwers" and they had an excellent throw. I actually just ordered a case because I wanted to try it some more (I still can't get my glass glow to stay in my container!).

oops, edited to add that I used about 6%. 1 oz fo per pound.