Ugly candle contest

Donita

I don't even want to tell anyone how I did this....really stupid....it's not nice to mess with the COLOR WHEEL.....duh.....I looked at the picture and it makes the candle look better....I actually made a square one too....it's not even a pretty army green....but my sister will love it.....I have a shelf just for her...at night when she is sipping her wine....a candle is a candle and they are free...hee hee hee.....now let's see some more of your "not-so-pretty-candles". Fess up. Donita

post-248-139458375774_thumb.jpg

I don't even want to tell anyone how I did this....really stupid....it's not nice to mess with the COLOR WHEEL.....duh.....I looked at the picture and it makes the candle look better....I actually made a square one too....it's not even a pretty army green....but my sister will love it.....I have a shelf just for her...at night when she is sipping her wine....a candle is a candle and they are free...hee hee hee.....now let's see some more of your "not-so-pretty-candles". Fess up. Donita

interesting...........