You Won't Believe This!!!

Don has stated the revised shipping charges are not active on the web site yet - so don't assume that $42 is accurate!!!!!

I just checked them out on the shipping and it came up to $42. shipping. Wow!!!! That is more than from any other place I can buy it. I would love to have a supplier I can just pick up my order...

I have done business with Laura last week and have made her aware of Candletech... she carries Cargill Nature Wax.

If she is saying that, then it is true.

They are good people.

I'm off to email her now because I need C3 BADLY! :D

I have lived on this board for the past few weeks because I want to learn. In my reading of the majority of posts, one of the MAJOR complaints or concerns of ALL of us, is shipping costs and how they are eating up our profits. WELL I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!! I just got off the phone with a company that is located 45 minutes from my home. The company is "The Natural Artisan" and they are located in Gonic, NH. The sell all natural products such as soy wax and the will very soon have most other supplies as well although their website doesn't reflect that yet.

The kicker here is this, ALMOST FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the country!!!!!! What I mean by that is according to the owner, who I just got off the phone with, stated that she would ship a case of wax ANYWHERE in the country for about $10.00 thats right TEN BUCKS!!!! Now she cationed that this figure was only a guess at this point but that she was sure she could do it for somewhere in that ball park figure. Her name is Laura. They re SUPER people and I am going to LOVE doing business with them!! Check them out...........A GREAT company, owned by a lady who always is there if you need to speak to a REAL person and high quality products. And NO I am not affiliated with them in anyway, other than being a new and very happy customer!!!

http://www.thenaturalartisan.com/

I have a theory, and that is, is they do in fact offer all of us this almost free shipping, it will certainly force other companies to follow suit or suffer.......

Oh well, just my opinion.

Now she cationed that this figure was only a guess at this point but that she was sure she could do it for somewhere in that ball park figure.

To me this falls into the category "If it sounds too good to be true it probably is." Cautioned ... guess ... ball park. These are the buzz words I see. It could be that inexpensive with one of the smaller delivery services - BUT only in that geographical zone. OR a smaller delivery company who can only service major cities. OR maybe that cheap to California if shipped by the pallet. A 50# case of wax from a supplier in my zone only runs $12.38 (UPS) which is in the "ball park." I say wait & see (when their site is updated) to find out what they actually negotiated!

I have a theory, and that is, is they do in fact offer all of us this almost free shipping, it will certainly force other companies to follow suit or suffer.......

Eat 20 bucks for each case of wax you have to ship halfway across the country and make the competition suffer. That does make sense.

Profits on wax sales rightfully belong to the candlemaker anyway. It's about time someone stepped up to force the suppliers to hand it over.

Eat 20 bucks for each case of wax you have to ship halfway across the country and make the competition suffer. That does make sense.

Profits on wax sales rightfully belong to the candlemaker anyway. It's about time someone stepped up to force the suppliers to hand it over.

You go Top!!!:wink2:

She doesn't have a showroom, it is a big warhouse. You wouldn't think candle supplies would be sold there. She has an office and then the warehouse is packed with wax, wicks containers and fragrance. She is adding 40 more scents, and will be carrying Ball and Kerr jars in a few weeks. She does have utility jars and apothecary. They also make candles there for different companies. I have never used C3, I use GB 415, but I figured I would try it out. Does anyone else use this wax? Can you pour this wax hotter than 415? I did pour a few candles last night so I can test them. I got 8oz and 4oz tins. I poured them last night and used HTP93 inthe 4oz, and HTP 126 in the 8oz. Do you think these will work? I'll find out today I guess.

You don't even know how excited I am about this!!!! They are within driving distance for me too...about an hour (but that's NOTHING for us up here in New England. Heck, it takes me 45 mins. to get the the grocery store!). Since I'm not totally sold on my soy wax that I've been using (GB415) I may just have to try the C-3 just because I can pick it up. And if they start carrying glass too, well that would be soooo good. Wow, this is really exciting for us new englanders :D !

I can't believe no one knew about them before. I've been ordering from them for months, ever since I posted a bulletin on here looking for closer suppliers (shipping from Cajun was killing me).

I'm wondering if Laura was talking about the V1 wax? Don, do you know which wax she was talking about?

I did talk to her last week and she was talking about some major changes being done. I had said that we, at Candletech, were looking for cheaper shipping. So maybe she has since investigated and found a way to get it to us cheaper. I emailed her last night inquiring about C3 because I am nearly cleaned out of it.

I am pretty much done with V1 wax, though. Fed up. So are a lot of people.

Guest LightofDawn

I ordered Premier 700 wicks from The Natural Artisan" a couple months ago. I love the fact she carries them in quantities perfect for testing so you don't get stuck close to 100 wicks that you can't use. I ordered 25 of each size wick (except the ones for smaller containers). I received my order within three days (I'm in Ohio) and she also sent me fragrance samples. Everything was packaged nice and professionally and with care. She definately has my vote. Since I am also a C-3 user I am curious to see what type of shipping prices will be available.

Dawn

Good morning, all! This is Laura Mitrovich, President of The Natural Artisan. I can confirm that I had a conversation with Don yesterday regarding a possible PROMOTIONAL discounted shipping rate. The $10 figure I threw out in our telephone call was straight off the top of my head. I have not done the research to determine what kind of promotional rate I can offer. Also, as Don and I discussed, it would be a promotional offer meaning that it would last for a limited amount of time, in honor of re-launching The Natural Artisan. (In other words, I can confirm that this would not be a permanent policy.) We are in the final stages of relaunching our business, boosting our fragrance catalog by doubling the number of choices, adding glassware and other containers, and adding new categories of products.

The bottom line is that there will be promotional offers extended when we officially "open" again, but it would be irresponsible of me at this time to offer specifics on deals I'm unable to support.

As always, as a representative of The Natural Artisan, I defer any business inquiries to our gracious hosts, Peak Candle Supplies as they pay for this forum. Without them, we wouldn't have the opportunity to exchange ideas.

Warmest Regards,

Laura Mitrovich

President, The Natural Artisan