Nature's Garden Palm Pillar Wax

I just made my first pillar EVER with this wax and let me tell you, it was so easy to work with. Beautiful crystal pattern and scent throw (cold). Mold release was a snap. It looked alot like the pictures of the starburst palm from CS. Just so that everyone knows. Their shipping is really reasonable and they have it in stock unlike CS. I ordered some container wax too, but haven't used it yet.

I have had the same problem. You can add about a tbl spoon of stearic acid to a lb of wax and it should release at least it did for me. Also, try mixing the starburst with the feathered or granite (from CS) comes out with amaizing patterns. If you use the granite alone, put stearic acid in it. It won't release even with mold release. Also, if you want to save money, veg oil coated lightly in your mold works perfect for release. That's all I use now if needed.

I ordered some container wax too, but haven't used it yet.

Please post when you do. I have been in a dilemma about which container wax to use. I just got finished with a case of the joy wax and really was not too crazy about it. I love NG fragrances though, and so want to order everything from one supplier. thanks