Your favorite peak's fo's?

jvfern

Having a hard time figuring out what I want to order for the co-op, and would really like some feedback on which fo's you all like best. Any feedback on this and my 'Maybe's' would be greatly appreciated! Here's what I have so far:

For sures:

Mary Jane

Amish Harvest

Cantaloupe

Spruce Christmas Tree

Maybe's:

Leather (Does this smell like the 'New Car' smell?)

Lemon Pound Cake (Sounds yummy, is it?)

Sweet Pumpkin Spice (Is this still a Christmasy scent? Or is it just for October/November?)

Tall Grass (What's this like? Sounds refreshing for some reason.)

I also need a good Lemony scent for my friend's mom. Do you think the Lemon Pound Cake would cover that? Or do people who ask for lemon like a straight lemon scent? I always think of dish washing liquid or something like that when it comes to lemon. Not my favorit scent I guess. Anyhow, thanks in advance to anyone who replies:cheesy2:

IMO, most lemony scents smell like lemon pledge to me. A lot of people love the lemon pound cake, but it still smelled like lemon pledge to me. LOL I gave up on finding a lemony scent! LOL

Leather - My opinion...blech! That's just me though...I don't like any leather ones

Lemon Pound Cake - see above

Sweet Pumpkin Spice - People like this year round, not just the holidays

Tall Grass - Haven't tried, sorry

I'd suggest:

Amish Harvest

Pink Sugar

Clean Cotton

Fruit Slices

Blackberry Sage

Cappuccino Hazelnut

I can say that as the coop hostess, the scents are all over the place. The only clear leader is Amish Harvest but there's a little bit of everything being ordered.

the leather smells exacly like a leather shop....fresh leather jacket smell...which to me is nothin like new car (but then again I've never owned a car with leather interior)

tall grass smells like the old school body spray from the GAP - grass

hth

DUH asking fav's as well

my favs from peaks are:

green tea

green clover & aloe

blackberry sage

stormwatch

tuscan nights