Confusion about WSP

bugtussle

What in the world is happening at WSP??? I use about 10 scents from them and am trying to test replacements as soon as I can. They now have split up into at least 3 separate websites. They all have the same FO's, but on 1 you can only get FO's. If you needed labels or dye, you would have to place a separate order on their old website. Most of the Sales, Surplus, and Closeouts are SOLD OUT. The ones that are left are for perfumes, B&B only. They have had FREE Shipping on the New FO website. I am concerned. Anybody have any info?

WSP = Wholesale Supplies Plus

and this is the first I've heard of 3 separate stores, but am going to have to check it out. I only use 2 of their FOs but their so closeby that I order most of my raw soap oils from them.

Will be interested to hear others input.

WSP = Wholesale Supplies Plus

and this is the first I've heard of 3 separate stores, but am going to have to check it out. I only use 2 of their FOs but their so closeby that I order most of my raw soap oils from them.

Will be interested to hear others input.

I was just there and didnt notice any separate stores.. looked the same as always to me..?? I am clicking the same link I always click too.. I added closeout sale products to my cart and wasn't told anything ws sold out either..

I can't recall what it was, but I know there is a site that is "seperate" with just containers, of WSP's... I'm not familiar with the fragrance oil one.... I was there earlier too, didn't notice anything real different... Then again..I don't think I use but like 2 of their fragrances...And nowhere near reorder time on them..lol

I didn't know about 3 separate websites...but I know of 2. One of them is just for the fragrance oils...and did you get a look at the prices!:shocked2: They jacked them up...and just in time for their free shipping on so many lbs of FO. Not only do they charge an arm and a leg for shipping, now they've raised their prices on FOs to offset the cost of offering the free shipping. That's pretty shady if you ask me. I really like their fragrance oils, they've got wonderful customer service, a great selection of FO's and the quality is excellent...but I just can't buy from them very often because they are so darn expensive. Now that I think about it...having broken off into two websites, if you need something other than FO, you're going to pay twice the shipping cost...and it's crazy high already! One more reason for me to just stop doing business with them all together. Can you tell that I'm a little annoyed by this? :mad: