Well here it is cut!

Mnhorsemom

Well, it didn't go all the way through, but I am still pretty happy with the outcome. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get the swirl all the way to the bottom. When I did this one I poured the colored soap on top in a "s" pattern then ran a tongue depressor stick thru it. Anyway, here it is...

post-505-139458382525_thumb.jpg

post-505-139458382529_thumb.jpg

That is very very pretty and I bet it smells yummie (one of my fav. fall scents right now ;) ).

It looks like you ALMOST got that swirl all the way through, but having never done it myself not sure what you could do to get it deeper/all the way through.???

WTG :highfive:

Your soap looks great!

When I am pouring the swirl I start from way up high and pour so that it will go to the bottom. Then get closer and closer to the mold so that the color is throughout. Hope that I explained that ok. haha

Pretty! Yup, pouring about 8" up helps get it through. And maybe pour the soap at a little thinner trace - I can see a little bit of texture on top of a couple of bars, so you could go thinner.

Most of mine don't go to the bottom either. Or a pour too thin and it *all* goes to the bottom.