Strictly M&P??

ShoogieScents

I was just wondering. Like I said, I have done M&P & CP and really like the both. Kind of wondering which sells better, honestly. I really like the M&P becuase I don't have wait for cure time. I have not really added any extras though excetp color and scent. Think I will play around with M&P a little more. I really need to find a good Moururizing one though as my skin is really dry. That is what I like about the CP is I can make that nice and good for my skin :D

I only do MP myself. There is no way i could physically do CP but would love to one day. Small apt no space and fibromylogia makes doing all the steps too much for this old lady. I do also add shea to my bases and lots of other things too. I love the versitality of mp. I'm glad to see others who do it also ...thought i was the only one

sandi

I started doing cp a few months ago, but I'm not selling any yet since I'm still in the testing the daylights out of it. I do a lot of mp as novelty soaps, which sell quite well for me. My regulars also like the bars in their b&b favorites for themselves and for gift giving.

Personally, I like the qualities of cp soap much better, but until I'm in a position to replace the mp bars I'll have to offer the mp. Since I have a good little customer base for the novelty ones, I'm sure not giving that up.