Suppliers for Palm Wax, particularly Glass Glow, close to NY?

Hi Guys,

I just got some glass glow wax from Candle Science (10 lbs) and so far I love it! Just wondering if there are suppliers that are closer to NY than NC? Trying to save a bit on Shipping and have no idea who carries it. I did a search and only came up with a few threads, which didn't tell me where the other suppliers were for the most part. Did a google search and only came up with Nature's Garden, which doesn't even seem to carry this brand.

Thanks!

Violet

I just love Candle Science! I am getting ready to order again and the fragrances I got a sample of too! I will order in large quantities on those~

Plus some! FO Anonymous .........here I come!:D

My motto............................

FO's are like shoes, you can never have too many! :cool2:

I have to admit that the samples I got from Candle Science, particularly the Holly Berry, Mistletoe and Chocolate Fudge (OMG, to die for!) were great. I was just hoping someone was closer...

I will try to google IGI and see what I come up w/, if I can remember. I've been pumping out soy candles for days for an upcoming fair and boy am I tired of pouring at this point!

Thanks Guys!!!

Vi :D

Maybe calling IGI will help, they might have a supplier that sells to our suppliers. I got some info on Eco soy when it started like that.

Hey Sharon- For future reference- do you know of a number I can call? I am not totally concerned with glass glow right now bc of the craft fair coming up, but the jars I have are so pretty with this wax!

Idk tho- I was thinking about how it's only 2 dollars difference between shipping 55 lbs of glass glow to my location in Ny from NC and shipping 50 lbs of C3 to my location in Ny from NH... And if I used a supplier in CT, it's only like a dollar less (for C3). What is up with some suppliers charging an arm and a leg and others not?

I can understand Peaks and Lonestar- they are pretty far away from NY. Maybe it's a question of who they choose to ship with. I know that Save On Scents uses USPS if you choose it and shipping is generally much less than other FO suppliers.

Just a few thoughts.

G'Night! :)

Hey Sharon- For future reference- do you know of a number I can call? I am not totally concerned with glass glow right now bc of the craft fair coming up, but the jars I have are so pretty with this wax!

Idk tho- I was thinking about how it's only 2 dollars difference between shipping 55 lbs of glass glow to my location in Ny from NC and shipping 50 lbs of C3 to my location in Ny from NH... And if I used a supplier in CT, it's only like a dollar less (for C3). What is up with some suppliers charging an arm and a leg and others not?

I can understand Peaks and Lonestar- they are pretty far away from NY. Maybe it's a question of who they choose to ship with. I know that Save On Scents uses USPS if you choose it and shipping is generally much less than other FO suppliers.

Just a few thoughts.

G'Night! :)

these companies are going by what UPS, USPS, FedEx and DHL set for thier shipping charges. IT may not be the supplier companies! It does have a lot to do with zoning and where you live too! Actually it is cheaper to ship to a business than a residence. Call these postal services up and ask them! LOL I did and talked for hours to them!