First & Main Bear

Carriegsxr6

I have not had a problem with any scent. Although, baby powder gags me!!!!! Some do discolor the white so use a cream or tan bear instead. I have had good luck just explaining to customers that the white will not be true and not had any complaints. Even with my snowmen, I sold out of the cinnamon "cream" colored ones last year. Made them look rustic I guess, they didn't care about the color, just the scent!

What bears should I use?I mean where can I get them?

There are several suppliers that carry these bears so you wouldnt have to do a huge minimum order. I know Millcreek has them, Bittercreek, and many other places. I would do a search for "critters for dipping" or something similar to that. You can also check ebay, I got a really good deal once from someone who had a bunch that just didnt want to mess with them anymore.

I have not had a problem with any scent. Although, baby powder gags me!!!!! Some do discolor the white so use a cream or tan bear instead. I have had good luck just explaining to customers that the white will not be true and not had any complaints. Even with my snowmen, I sold out of the cinnamon "cream" colored ones last year. Made them look rustic I guess, they didn't care about the color, just the scent!

Yep the white can discolor, I only use white for the FOs that are very clear like. Heavenly type works well on the white bears, I ended up doing a lot of these after a bunch of girls saw the bear my son gave his girlfriend for her birthday last year lol

I tried doing these over the weekend. They turned out super cute, but man are they time consuming. I just hope they sell!

To me the first was the worst, but after doing them all last christmas season, I got it down pretty well and could do them rather quickly. I will say though, after the season was over I didnt want to look at the little snots again but now that it's coming up soon, I remember how well they sold and am trying to get back in the mood. My best selling was to guys mostly, for their wives and girlfriends, so make sure you let the guys know about them as well as the women. :D

For the white bears, I would say any type of fresh clean or floral scent. Just be careful the FO itself isnt dark in color, or is known to cause yellowing or discoloration of the wax. I want to try one with Vanilla, but am scared it may discolor the white bear.

I may try one with cinnamon on a tan or brown bear.

I bought one from Grumpygirl that was made with Vanilla. It was snow white when I got it several months ago and it still is. HTHTeri