** An early What's in your holiday pot this week/end? **

Have a small but very busy show Saturday afternoon. It's a car show/craft show and last year I did pretty well. They were all new customers so I hope they all repeat plus tell all of their friends!

Tuesday is the day I will be placing some orders for scents needed for my biggest show of the year! I plan on having 800+ candles there and I have one month to order and pour them! I'm going to have about 250 candles at this show tomorrow and all of my clamshells as well!:tongue2:

Fire

Guest Candelishis

Ordered a 10-sample-pack from Peak of some fall/winter scents I want to add this year. Got it yesterday, and hubby is at work, so I plan on being down in the basement ALL DAY making testers. I, too, have people wondering what kind of Christmas scents I am going to have this year...it's WalMart that does this to us!!:D They already have Christmas stuff out, and it's still 100 degrees outside!!! Come on!

Well, came back from a Antique Peddlers show and couldn't find any jars that I was looking for. Went to a craft show there too. Saw a lady selling candles, they were soy. I couldn't believe her display of her candles. My husband even made a comment. She didn't even pour them where they are suppose to be and no labels on jars or any kind of decoration. They were plain boring. I believe you need something to attract the eye. Here prices were about 16.00 too.

I am happy I do things a bit different there:D