Think I may have a success for a change!

DeJae

You guys know of my seize disaster I posted the other day that seized in mid air as I was pouring.

Well I tried to tweek the recipe a bit. Traced nicely, scented with juniper breeze. Gotta wait a day or two till I can cut it, I think. A little soft yet.

Had to make it in a box, I was out of molds with making different recipes and testing. I made it in a teal color, so far so good on the swirls, can't wait to cut it and see.

Tell me all what you think so far.

post-7601-139458433202_thumb.jpg

post-7601-139458433204_thumb.jpg

:yay::bliss: Thanks all!! I am excited about cutting it too. Hope tomorrow it will be ready. :yay::bliss:

The color you are seeing is the true color, the picture came out perfect for the coloring.

I can't wait!!! Can you tell I am excited!!! hehehe

You guys are making me not only feel so good but getting me all crazy about cutting it. It is still tacky to the touch and I don't want to cut it prematurely.

Haven't done many batches that didn't do something wrong to them so it is like I think my 2nd good batch, the other didn't swirl to good.

So I am not experienced in when the right time to cut is, so I am nervous if I cut it to soon, that I will ruin it.

OMG, I want to cut this darn thing so bad!!!! LOL

You guys are making me not only feel so good but getting me all crazy about cutting it. It is still tacky to the touch and I don't want to cut it prematurely.

Haven't done many batches that didn't do something wrong to them so it is like I think my 2nd good batch, the other didn't swirl to good.

So I am not experienced in when the right time to cut is, so I am nervous if I cut it to soon, that I will ruin it.

OMG, I want to cut this darn thing so bad!!!! LOL

Gee, and I was just getting ready to mention it's almost tomorrow here... Guess I'll just have to wait, but be warned... I get up early...

For real.. don't rush it. we will survive the wait and so will you. Have you tryed putting a fan on it? It seems to help mine that were to soft. And a dehumidifyer... in a closet with the door closed so it's sucking all the moisture out of the enclosed space. Don't worry about the damp basement, we have our priorities!

We don't have basements here and we don't have humidity either.

When we do have humidity 30% is super high for us.... so we don't own humidifiers. But I am thinking of sticking it in the shop in my garage, the area that doesn't have a/c....

And sorry, you might get up early but I am willing to be when you get up, I am going to bed....you are probably on the east coast!!

It is 10.15pm here and in another hour, I will be starting to soap somemore. See, told you I will be going to bed when you get up. I work better at night after the furbabies and hubby are in BED!

post-7601-13945843321_thumb.jpg

Awwwww that pic made me miss my Poodle babies, Baby and Ginger that have gone on to doggie heaven........ :cry2:

Ohhhh and great soap!!!

We don't have basements here and we don't have humidity either.

When we do have humidity 30% is super high for us.... so we don't own humidifiers. But I am thinking of sticking it in the shop in my garage, the area that doesn't have a/c....

And sorry, you might get up early but I am willing to be when you get up, I am going to bed....you are probably on the east coast!!

It is 10.15pm here and in another hour, I will be starting to soap somemore. See, told you I will be going to bed when you get up. I work better at night after the furbabies and hubby are in BED!