4627 Comfort Wax Samples

Not sure if anyone sells less than 25 lbs. I got some off of the classifieds. Get ready though~ this wax is MESSY! I don't know if I'll be able to work with it. I about had a panic attack today with it all over my hands. I hear the throw is awesome, so I am giving it a try. Check the classies. :smiley2:

I've been using the Comfort Blend for about 18 months now and have not found it sold in anything less than the 25 lb cube. I am in the process of ordering some more myself. And yes, the hot throw is really good, on most FO's anyway; the cold throw is pretty good too. Yes, it is really sticky, but I have a box of medical gloves (the disposable ones) that I use whenever I am melting. One piece of advice, on this wax, you usually have to wick up with it, at least on most FO's. It is a pain to work with sometimes, but I think you will be pleased with the results!

HTH,

Shari

This wax is really messy, but I second the gloves, and the hot throw is great! The only FO that didn't throw for me was cotton blossom from lonestar. but to be fair, I only tried wicking it once, and I haven't gone back to try again. (sorry, can't remember off hand what wick i have in that one)

I would give up the gloves, but I get the wax stuck under my wedding rings, that let's just say, don't come off very easily anymore. Wish I was the same size as I was 12, but...what are you going to do. So, I gotta wear the gloves cause that wax gets stuck underneath the rings.

As for throwing a FO, I haven't tried the one mentioned, the only one I've really had a hardtime throwing is dreamsicle. Can't get that stuff to throw in the comfort blend at all, and i don't get it. I never have had that problem before. I just gave up on it. (the dreamsicle)

shari

I have only found one dreamsicle that throws well and it was from BCN. I have tried other because of the shipping and nothing else works as well. The other day though I poured a tester with Hansel & Gretel's House from Candlescience in this was and was floored by the hot & cold throw!

Indy,

I've been wanting to try the Hansel & Gretel from CS, have a craft fair coming up and there are tons of FO's out there that I would love to use. What size containers and wicks do you use? Just out of curiousity. I've discovered Lavender here lately (not sure why I've never tried it before.) But the lavender throws awesome both hot and cold! I love it! Now that's all I burn! I'm sure I will get burnt out on it, LOL (eventually!)

shari