How do you package your pillars?

lindsaycb

I'm not so questioning your label...but do you put each one in shrink wrap..or a cello bag? Or do you leave it be?

I like cello bags because it keeps the fragrance and I think people get a good whiff of the candle, but they're a pain.

Shrink wrap to me stinks.

What's everyone else input?

Naked here...:yay:

Candles I mean..lol I used to shrink wrap...Then decided it was to big a PITA so I do like a cigar band around ... Different colored candles get different colored paper...I just use construction paper and rip along the edge..rough look Then label on the front...And I have recently started putting the warning labels on there too around back where the paper comes together...:)

I like to leave 'em nekkid too...except for my wholesale accounts, I can't. I ship them in individual chipboard boxes and the oil tends to leave spots on the boxes so I shrink wrap first, then box and ship.

I've mentioned to the stores that they should unwrap them before displaying so people can smell them just by walking past!

I have mine in cello wrap and I tie it with a twist tie and I wrap it with raffia with my tag hanging off. That way the scent stays in and the label doesn't get oil on it or anything. Then, I poke some holes in the top of it so that you can smell it through the bag (because otherwise you can't really smell them too well through the bag). I do my votives the same.