Where do I get this jar

The description says "hand made wood lids", so looks like someone is making them.

Ugh but who? That is the question lol

I have another link of another gals site that has them as well, so surely you can buy them somewhere?

What would I search under I have tried everything.

Thanks for any and all help gals!! I thought if I had a problem I knew I could count on you all!

Ask MidnightPrimitives on PM.

Lol, perhaps it would've been better to PM this info to AmySue and let the thread die. :grin2:

I'm guessing that if people want to know, they might try PM'ing MidnightPrimitives?

Unless someone decides to post it. Which seems to be the polite thing to do in this case.

Lol, perhaps it would've been better to PM this info to AmySue and let the thread die. :grin2:

I'm guessing that if people want to know, they might try PM'ing MidnightPrimitives?

Unless someone decides to post it. Which seems to be the polite thing to do in this case.

If a person asks a question on a public forum....I do not think it is any big secret to post the answer on there as well.

How about popping over to your PM one waiting there for you :P

The Dollar Tree store in my little town has these jars from time to time. I got one about 6 months ago (without a lid), have it in my bathroom with potpourri in it.

Are you wanting this jar with or without the lid? I think this jar would make a beautiful candle. If my local $ tree gets them in again, maybe I could send you some, if your interested.

Good luck finding some that you want, I know what it's like to have your mind set on something until you find it.

They are listed on Ebay and they have several different styles with the wood lids on them. Kinda wondering if they aren't having someone make the lids for them? IF not I would love to know where they are getting both their jars and lids......

They are listed on Ebay and they have several different styles with the wood lids on them. Kinda wondering if they aren't having someone make the lids for them? IF not I would love to know where they are getting both their jars and lids......

Is the place on ebay amditributors? Are these the jars?

de92_2.JPG

I checked this place out and sent them a message last night asking them where they get the jars and the lids for these jars. 24 hours later, still no response from them. Maybe they don't want to share how and where they get the jars and lids.

Is the place on ebay amditributors? Are these the jars?

de92_2.JPG

I checked this place out and sent them a message last night asking them where they get the jars and the lids for these jars. 24 hours later, still no response from them. Maybe they don't want to share how and where they get the jars and lids.

I am pretty sure if they are selling them themselves they aren't going to want to disclose where they are getting them...but yea that is one of the jars with wood lids they sell.

I really think those jars are the square jars you can pick up at Walmart or similar place. The person just made a square lid and cut a wooden handle, glued and painted it. Easy. I will try and make one if I get out to the store to buy a square jar tomorrow. I have tons of wood.